As you get older your vision ... the all-important sense to a photographer ... can change. But these changes can happen so slowly that you are unaware of them.
To use it:
- Wear your glasses if you need them and hold the grid 12 to 15 inches away from your face in good light
- Cover one eye
- Look directly at the centre dot with the uncovered eye
- Keep your eye on the the centre dot and note whether all lines of the grid are straight or if any areas are distorted, blurred or dark
- Repeat this procedure with the other eye
- If any area of the grid looks wavy, blurred or dark, contact your ophthalmologist immediately
Vision is vital to a photographer.